2016 Building Material Colorful PC Twin Wall Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $3,400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||3 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3 Tons||US $3,400/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Both Sides Covered by Kraft Film or PE Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HUASHUAITE PC Twin Wall Sheet
- Brand Name: Huashuaite
- Maxinum: Width:2100; Length:5800
- Color: Clear, Milky, Opal, Black, Red, Blue, Yello
- Density: as Your Request
- UV Protection: 50 Microns UV
- Trademark: Huashuaite
- Origin: China
- Material: PC
- Product Name: Building Material Colorful PC Twin Wall Sheet
- Thickness: 1.8mm to 5mm
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Package: Both Side PE Film
- Remark: Our Polycarbonate Sheet All with UV Coating
- Specification: maximun: the width: 2100mm length: any
- HS Code: 3920610000
Haiyan Huashuaite Plastics Electric Appliances Co., Ltd is a professional manufature of varies polycarbonate sheet, acrylic sheet, PVC sheet, Title roofing in China. Our main production includes polycarbonate solid sheet (PC solid sheet), polycarbonate hollow sheet (PC hollow sheet), polycarbonate embossed sheet (PC embossed sheet), polycarbonate sheet, Acrylic sheet (plexiglass, perspex,pmma) and PVC sheet.
|Thickness(mm)||Structure||Weight(g/sqm)||Min.Bend Radius(mm)||K value|
1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium, school, amusement center, hospital, ect.
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board.
6) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
7) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
8) Industrial Roofing and Glazing
9) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
4. Top 10 advantages :
1)12 years of manufacturing quality polycarbonate sheet
2) Advanced imported equipment
3) We only use high quality and world class materials
4) Durable for 10 years with guarantee letter
5) Products completely entered the world market
6) Complete product range (series)
7) 12 years of factory operation and management experience
8) First-class environment and convenient land, sea and air traffic
9) Through comprehensive international certification such as ISO, SGS and so on
10) We will not sacrifice our future for today's profit
|1||Impact strength: The impact strength of solid PC sheets is 250 times that of glass, and the impact strength of hollow PC sheets is 80 times that of glass|
|2||Light weight: The weight of a solid PC sheet is only about half of glass, and the weight of a hollow PC sheet is only about one twelfth at the same thickness|
|3||Transparency: The light transmission of a 3mm solid PC sheet is 88%, and the light transmission of a6mm hollow PC sheet is 80%|
|4||UV-protection: A PC sheet is co-extruded with a high-density ultra violet ray that also keeps the PC sheet from discoloring|
|5||Resistance to weather: A PC sheet has resistance to bad weather and maintains excellent properties in a wide temperature range from -40 to 120oC|
|6||Inhibiting condensation: When the outdoor temperature is 0oC and the indoor temperature is 23oC, the PC sheet will be condensation up to 80% humidity|
|7||Thermal insulation: The K-value of glass is 1.2 times that of solid a PC sheet and is 1.7 times that of a hollow PC sheet. PC sheets saves energy while preventing heat loss|
|8||Sound insulation: The hollow form and polycarbonate resin offers significant advantage to that of glass|
|9||Flame Resistance: Through testing by the National Center for Quality Supervision & Testing of Fire Building Materials, the material is rated as Class B1 according to QB8624-1997 standards|
|10||Easy installation: A PC sheet can be bent while hot or cold and can be used on curved roves and windows. The minimum radius of curvature of a PC sheet is 175 times of its thickness.|
|Appearance||Visual||Clear and light||Volatile ingredient %||GB/T2914-1999||≤0.2|
|Specific density(g/cm)||GB/T1033-1986||1.25~1.35||Vicar softening point ºC||GB/T1633-2000(B)||≥65ºC|
|Stretch strength MPa||GB/T13022-1991||≥45||VCM content||GB/T5009.67|
|Luminousness %||GB/T2410-1980||≥85||UV resistance||ASTM D4329||4~5|